Teen Well Visit
A yearly appointment helps you stay healthy.
We want you to have the healthiest future possible. That starts with an annual visit with your doctor. Your doctor will:
- Give you a physical exam. This includes height, weight, vision, hearing, body mass index (BMI), and blood pressure.
- Assess and educate about proper nutrition.
- Make sure that you are current on your shots. They will also give you booster shots for tetanus and polio, if needed. Preteens/teenagers should also have vaccinations for meningitis and human papillomavirus (HPV).
- Have a discussion with you about your growth and sexuality, keeping your whole body in mind. The doctor’s office is safe place to discuss your physical, emotional, and sexual health.
Schedule your annual visit with your doctor today.
Call 1-833-404-1061 (TTY 711) if you need help:
- Finding a doctor
- Making an appointment
- Finding a ride to an appointment
Find for information at our Teen Tips Newsletter.