Secure Provider Web Portal
If you are a contracted Iowa Total Care provider, you can register now. If you are a non-contracted provider, you will be able to register after you submit your first claim.
Once you have created an account, you can use the Iowa Total Care provider portal to:
- Verify member eligibility
- View member health records
- View the PCP Panel (Patient List)
- View and Submit Claims and Adjustments
- Verify Claim Status
- Verify Proper Coding Guidelines
- View Payment History
- View and Submit Prior Authorizations
- Check Prior Authorization Requirements
- Verify Prior Authorization Status
- View Gaps in Member Care
- Contact Us Securely and Confidentially
- Add/Remove Account Users
- Determine Payment/Check Clear Dates
- Add/Remove TINS from a User Account
- View PCP Quality Incentive Report
- View and Print Explanation of Payment (EOP)
Iowa Total Care is pleased to partner with contracted providers on claims testing to ensure a successful implementation. The goal of testing is to validate our providers’ understanding of the claim submission process with Iowa Total Care, as well as to test the set-up of the claims system to ensure accuracy of benefits and payment structures.
If you are interested in participating in claim testing, please contact us Iowa Total Care at 833-404-1061 or Providerrelations@IowaTotalCare.com.