Secure Provider Web Portal
The Provider Portal is no longer supporting Internet Explorer. Providers are asked to use Chrome or Microsoft Edge to access the portal.
If you are a contracted Iowa Total Care provider, you can register now. If you are a non-contracted provider, you will be able to register after you submit your first claim.
Once you have created an account, you can use the Iowa Total Care provider portal to:
- Verify member eligibility
- View member health records
- View the PCP Panel (Patient List)
- View and Submit Claims and Adjustments
- Verify Claim Status
- Verify Proper Coding Guidelines
- View Payment History
- View and Submit Prior Authorizations
- Check Prior Authorization Requirements
- Verify Prior Authorization Status
- View Gaps in Member Care
- Contact Us Securely and Confidentially
- Add/Remove Account Users
- Determine Payment/Check Clear Dates
- Add/Remove TINS from a User Account
- View PCP Quality Incentive Report
- View and Print Explanation of Payment (EOP)
NEW! Barrier Removal Fund
Need help improving the accessibility of your practice? Take advantage of this EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to apply for funds. Applications are being accepted from now through February 28, 2021.
Select the Apply by February 28 button below to access the application.