Integrated Health Home (IHH)
What is an Integrated Health Home?
An Integrated Health Home (IHH) is a team of professionals, including family and peer support services, working together to provide whole-person, patient-centered, coordinated care for adults with a serious mental illness (SMI) and children with a serious emotional disturbance (SED).
- CBCM and IHH Roles and Responsibilities (PDF)
- Comprehensive Assessment and Social History (PDF)
- Documentation Expectations (PDF)
- Health Home Notification Form (PDF)
- IHH Notification Form Guide (PDF)
- IHH PCSP (PDF)
- IHH Non-ICM PCSP (PDF)
- Instructions for Completing the Comprehensive Assessment and Social History (PDF)
- Major Incident Review Form (PDF)