Are You Taking Advantage of all Iowa Total Care has to Offer?
At Iowa Total Care, we’re your partner in health.
We offer you rewards for healthy activities. We have staff in your city throughout the year. We put information about your plan right at your fingertips. We help you get to and from doctor visits. We help you manage health conditions.
And we offer all those benefits – and more – for free!
My Health Pays® Rewards
Did you know Iowa Total Care members can earn My Health Pays® rewards?
Iowa Total Care rewards you for completing various healthy activities such as:
- $30 for completing the Health Risk Screening within 90 days of enrollment.
- $20 for Annual Adult Well Care Visit. Ages 21 and up. Once per year.
- $20 for Annual Child Well Care Visit. Ages 2-20. Once per year.
- $10 Annual Flu Vaccine. Ages 18 and up. Once per flu season. September - April.
Did you know you can have information about your plan right at your fingertips?
Iowa Total Care wants to help you take charge of your health – no matter where you are. That’s why we have technology options available for members:
- Iowa Total Care Mobile App – This free mobile application lets you take care of lots of things related to your health care. You can find a provider near you, view benefit information, and your My Health Pays Rewards balance. You can do even more, too! This app is available on both iPhone and Android.
- Iowa Total Care Website – Everything you need to know about your health care, all in one place. You can find information on benefits and a full health library on our website. You can view videos or your My Health Pays Rewards balance. You can find a provider. And that’s just a sample of the many things you can do!
Helping You Manage Your Health
Did you know an Iowa Total Care nurse will help you manage health conditions for free?
Care coordination and disease coaching are part of your health benefits. That means you get them for free! Iowa Total Care provides services for many conditions such as:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Kidney Failure (CKD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Tobacco Use