Follow-Up After Hospitalization Resources
Iowa Total Care provides tools and resources to help manage your patients' health.
Follow-Up After Hospitalization Material
- Discharge Planner Tip Sheet (PDF)
- FUH Script Pad (PDF)
- Provider Incentive Flyer (PDF)
- HEDIS Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- FUA: Follow-Up After Emergency Department Visit for Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse or Dependence, page 30
- FUH: Follow-Up After Mental Illness, pages 31 & 32
- FUM: Follow-Up After Emergency Department Visit for Mental Health, pages 33 & 34
- Follow-Up to Hospitalization for Mental Illness: Eliminating Barriers (PDF)
Behavioral Health Material
Transitions of Care Team
Iowa Total Care offers a Transitions of Care team who can help you take charge of your mental health. A member of the team will contact you by phone to answer questions and provide support.
Or, feel free to reach out to them at 1-833-404-1061 or email@example.com for any questions or assistance.
Benefits of working with a Transitions of Care team member:
- Help schedule your 7-day follow-up visit with your provider.
- Find providers for needed services.
- Help you understand your Iowa Total Care healthcare benefits.