My Health Pays® Rewards
Get rewarded for focusing on your health!
Earn My Health Pays® rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health.
Use Your My Health Pays rewards to help pay for:
- Childcare services
Or, you can use them to:
- Shop at Walmart for everyday items**
**This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products.
Iowa Total Care members can also use their My Health Pays® card for doctor and hospital copays!
Healthy Activities Eligible for Rewards
Take healthy steps to earn My Health Pays™ rewards.
- $30 - For Completing the Health Risk Screening.
Must complete within 90 days of enrollment.
- $20 - Annual Breast Cancer Screening.
Once per year.
- $45 - For Annual Comprehensive Diabetes Care.
Ages 18-75. Must complete all of the following once in the calendar year:
- HbA1c test
- Kidney screening
- Retinopathy screening (dilated eye exam)
- $20 - Annual Child Well Care Visit.
Ages 2-20. Once per year.
- $20 - Annual Adult Well Care Visit.
Ages 21 and up. Once per year.
- $20 - Infant Well Care Visit.
Must complete all six visits with assigned Primary Care Provider (PCP). 2, 4, 6, 9, 12 and 15 month infant well care visits.
- $10 - Annual Flu Vaccine. Ages 18 and up.
Once per flu season. September-April.
- $20 - In-Home Assessment. Available to eligible members based on outcome recommendations of the Health Risk Assessment or by request. Once per year.
- $20 - Controlling Blood Pressure.
Ages 18-85. Available to eligible members diagnosed with hypertension in their past medical history. Limited to four rewards per year.
For Pregnant and New Moms
- $50 - Notification of Pregnancy Form.
Must complete within the first trimester.
- $25 - Notification of Pregnancy Form.
Must complete within second trimester.
- $20 - Postpartum Doctor Visit.*
Must be completed within 4-6 weeks after delivery.
*To be eligible for this reward, you must notify us you are pregnant prior to having your baby by calling us or submitting a completed Notification of Pregnancy (NOP) form.
Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.
This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to many of your My Health Pays® rewards program questions below:
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please contact us at 1-833-404-1061 (TTY:711).
Once you receive your My Health Pays® rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. You will need to have your card with you to complete activation.
Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first.