My Health Pays Common Questions
All ITC members get a reward card. If the member is a child, the card will be issued in their name and sent to their address.
Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you within 4-6 weeks. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. If you have questions, please contact us at 1-833-404-1061 (TTY: 711).
Please call ITC Member Services at 1-833-404-1061 (TTY: 711) and let them know the date the reward was completed and what doctor was seen for this visit.
Yes, you must activate your card to use it. To activate the card, call 1-888-514-6841. You will need to provide the 16-digit card number, your 4-digit birth year and then choose a 4-digit PIN. Be sure to remember the PIN that you choose.
To reset your PIN, call 1-888-514-6841.
No! The new card has a Visa logo, but it is NOT a credit card.
- The card will not affect your credit score and ITC did not sign you up for a credit card.
- The card cannot be used for cash back, or alcohol, tobacco or firearms products.
- The card can only be used for eligible expenses.
There are three ways to find out your balance:
- Log into your secure member portal account.
- Call the number listed on the back of the card: 1-866-809-1091.
- Call Member Services.
Simply swipe your card during checkout at a participating location.
- If opting to use as a debit card, you will need the PIN you chose when you activated the card.
- You cannot use your card to get cash back or at an ATM.
You can buy everyday items at any Walmart location, with the exception of alcohol, tobacco, guns or ammunition.
Plus, you can use your rewards to help pay for:
- Household Utilities such as gas, electric, water, sewer, cable. Members must pay the utility service provider directly.
- Telecommunications (Phones) including cell phone or home phone bills, or to purchase a cell phone. Rewards cannot be used to buy prepaid phone minutes.
- Transportation like rideshare services, taxis, or public transportation. Bus or train passes must be purchased directly from the transportation service provider.
- Education expenses at elementary or high schools, college, trade schools and more.
- Childcare expenses at childcare centers. Most in-home childcares are not set up to run the transaction with the correct merchant classification, but members are encouraged to try.
- Housing and Rent through a rental property company. Rewards cannot be used towards a mortgage payment.
Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first.
Yes, Walmart is the only store in the My Health Pays program. At this time, you can’t use rewards at Walmart.com – you must visit a store.
Yes. You can use rewards at Walmart (no other pharmacies) for pharmacy copays.
No. The rewards card will not work at front of the store type businesses within Walmart such as a nail salon, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc.
No. The rewards cannot be used to purchase gasoline, not even at Walmart.
Yes. You will be able to purchase items that are not covered and those that are during the same transaction using two different forms of payment.
Any remaining balance will remain on your card. You can use it for future purchases.
It depends on the type of reward. Some, like the annual well visits, are based on claims sent to us by your provider. These can take up to 12 weeks for reward to appear on your card. Other rewards may be added sooner.